The Lion's Risk Statement...
- Forex trading has large potential rewards, but also large potential
- You must be aware of the risks and be willing to accept them in
order to invest in the Forex markets.
- Don't trade with money you can't afford to lose. Nothing in
our website shall be deemed a solicitation or
an offer to Buy/sell futures, options
- No representation is being made that any account will or is likely
to achieve profits or losses similar to those discussed on our site.
- Also, the past performance of any trading methodology is not
necessarily indicative of futures results.
- Day trading involves high risks and you can lose a lot of money.
Fast Bank Accounts
A personal or company tax free offshore bank account can be yours in a
surprisingly short period of time. No hassles with our European Union banks.
Mail drops R Us! Starting from US$150 with more than 50 countries to select
Offshore Tax Free Companies
Maintain your privacy using bearer share companies in the world's top tax
Books and Reports
If you wish to learn more about or further your right to privacy and
sovereignty then look no further.
Our ATM cards are the best on the net. Credit cards available as well.
Forex trading posts made by LAM with a trading
options and futures Blog.
- This site is not intended for distribution, or use by, any person in
any country where such distribution or use would be contrary to local
law or regulation.
- Lion Asset Management and other associated companies that you may
follow links to from this site are not regulated by the UK or US
Financial Services Regulators. Or, for that matter,
any other regulator anywhere in the world. And we do not need to be.
- This site is for educational purposes only.
Advice that we give for asset protection is individual to each client
and a fee may be payable. Asset protection information provided on this
site enables clients to make their own enquiries if any services are
deemed appropriate. We do not offer investment advice. Trading alerts,
if and when provided, are simply reporting what trades have been carried
out on our own accounts.
- In recent years there has been a sharp rise in commodity,
stock and foreign currency
trading fraud and scams. Consumers should be alert to investment
fraud, scams and companies that sell forex
trading and commodity
opportunities based on sales pitches claiming that customers can
make a lot of money with little risk.
- Sales solicitations appearing in newspapers, telemarketing, radio or
television promotions, or attractive Internet websites, touting
high-return, low-risk investment opportunities in foreign currency
trading more often than not are fraud or a scam. If it sounds to good to
be true it probably is.
- The full terms and conditions that you agree to
when using this website can be found
here. The above notes are extracts from that.