The Lion's Privacy Statement...
- We may request your e-mail address or mailing address for the
purposes of correspondence, conducting a survey or to provide additional
services (for example, subscriptions to e-mail newsletters, announcement
lists or information about conferences and trade shows).
- Whenever we request the identity of a visitor, we will clearly
indicate the purpose of the inquiry before the information is requested.
We maintain a strict "No-Spam" policy that means that we do not sell,
rent, or otherwise give your e-mail address to a third-party, without
- We may from time to time send e-mail announcing new Lion Asset
Management products and services. Except as stated above, Lion Asset
Management will not send you e-mail that you have not agreed to receive.
- When you sign up for a Lion Asset Management online email form, your
name or alias is recorded solely for purposes of maintaining your own
account within our database. This information is not used to monitor
your activity, nor is it used to identify you outside the Lion Asset
- When you register for any of our products, we may ask for your name,
address, and e-mail address so we can administer the content. When you
use co-branded services, or those provided by a third party
your information may be passed to the third party provider and
their use of your information is subject to their applicable privacy
What information do you collect when I purchase something?
- If you are purchasing something from a Lion Asset Management media
property, we and any third party provider, need to know your name,
e-mail address, mailing address, credit card number and expiration date.
This allows us, or third party providers, to process and fulfill your
order and to notify you of your order status. This information may also
be used by us to notify you of related products and services.
- Credit card and e-mail information will not be shared or sold to
without your express permission. Certain Lion Asset Management media
properties use a shopping cart feature that safeguards this information
by using industry standard SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encrypted servers.
SSL codes the information transferred between you and the server,
rendering it unreadable to anyone trying to intercept the information.
- Other Lion Asset Management media properties do not use SSL and
thereby do not offer a secure coded way to transfer information.
Wherever Lion Asset Management collects personal information we make an
Will we disclose the information you collect to outside third parties?
Lion Asset Management will disclose personal information and/or an IP
address, when required by law or in the good-faith belief that such action
is necessary to:
- Cooperate with the investigations of purported unlawful activities
and conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served
on Lion Asset Management.
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Lion Asset
Management Network of sites and related properties, or visitors to the
Lion Asset Management Network of sites and related properties.
- Identify persons who may be violating the law, the Lion Asset
Management legal notice and Web site User Agreement, the rights of third
parties, or otherwise misusing the Lion Asset Management Network or its
- Fulfill a user's order or request. Lion Asset Management uses
reasonable precautions to keep the information disclosed to us secure.
Lion Asset Management reserves the right to transfer all such
information in connection with the sale of all or part of Lion Asset
Management's capital stock or assets.
- Furthermore, we are not responsible for any breach of security or
for any actions of any third parties that receive the information. We
are not responsible for such third party privacy policies or how they
treat information about their users.
- When you sign up for an Lion Asset Management e-mail newsletter, you
are given the opportunity to sign up for targeted third-party mailings.
Whether you want to receive these announcement is your choice; you
should only receive mailings pertaining to distribution lists you
select. If you choose to receive an announcement from a specific
distribution list, you will receive commercial messages that are related
to the topic of the list from independent third parties that have
contracted with Lion Asset Management to send messages to the list.
- Personally identifiable information will not be used by Lion Asset
Management for any purposes other than to deliver the e-mail
announcements. You may stop the arrival of these announcement lists at
any time by removing your e-mail address from the list