The Lion's no name credit card...
Here's an affordable NO NAME Credit Card which is yours for the asking.
Maintain your anonymity or if you have bad credit, use this new credit
card for your on-line, ATM cash withdrawals and other electronic
The issuing bank is located in a privacy friendly country! This bank knows
and respects what the meaning of customer privacy is!
All that is required for you to secure this highly valuable credit card is
a completed order form any acceptable picture ID and a name and delivery
street address plus your payment. That's about as easy and it gets.
Your picture ID can be emailed to us in jpeg format and in a size not to
exceed 450 K bytes. Alternatively if you do not have a picture ID, we can
have a picture ID created for you that will be acceptable to the issuing
bank. This can be in any name of your choosing for a nominal fee of just
Euro 50 at time of initial ordering. We'll e-mail a copy to you. (Note: ID
card is e-mailed, not physically sent to you.)
Lion Asset Management always shreds and destroys all ordering information
after our money back guarantee expires.
Here are the full particulars for this exciting new product:
- Credit Card is a re-loadable card and can be funded via a bank wire.
- Minimum opening deposit is only US$100.
- Use your credit credit card ANYWHERE on-line where merchants accept
- That means millions of on-line sites.
- Your card can also be used as an ATM cash withdrawal facility
- Can also be used anywhere electronic purchases are accepted!
- Full balance and purchase verification available on-line 24/7
- You'll receive your personal Credit Card with your CVV2 or three
digit security number delivered to your address of choice; including
full loading instructions and all on-line balance and purchase
- The card is valid for two years and a renewal card is issued for a
small fee thereafter.
- The maximum load is US$5,000, but source can load this amount every
day, so there really are not many loading restrictions.
We believe we have the best guide on asset protection and tax relief.
No hype, just cold facts!. Any additional doubt or request you may have
will be answered by using our contact
form. Of course, we can provide many more available services
than those described here.
Fast Bank Accounts
A personal or company tax free offshore bank account can be yours in a
surprisingly short period of time. No hassles with our European Union banks.
Mail drops R Us! Starting from US$150 with more than 50 countries to select
Offshore Tax Free Companies
Maintain your privacy using bearer share companies in the world's top tax
Books and Reports
If you wish to learn more about or further your right to privacy and
sovereignty then look no further.
Our ATM cards are the best on the net. Credit cards available as well.
Forex trading posts made by LAM with a trading
options and futures Blog.
- This site is not intended for distribution, or use by, any person in
any country where such distribution or use would be contrary to local
law or regulation.
- Lion Asset Management and other associated companies that you may
follow links to from this site are not regulated by the UK or US
Financial Services Regulators. Or, for that matter,
any other regulator anywhere in the world. And we do not need to be.
- This site is for educational purposes only.
Advice that we give for asset protection is individual to each client
and a fee may be payable. Asset protection information provided on this
site enables clients to make their own enquiries if any services are
deemed appropriate. We do not offer investment advice. Trading alerts,
if and when provided, are simply reporting what trades have been carried
out on our own accounts.
- In recent years there has been a sharp rise in commodity,
stock and foreign currency
trading fraud and scams. Consumers should be alert to investment
fraud, scams and companies that sell forex
trading and commodity
opportunities based on sales pitches claiming that customers can
make a lot of money with little risk.
- Sales solicitations appearing in newspapers, telemarketing, radio or
television promotions, or attractive Internet websites, touting
high-return, low-risk investment opportunities in foreign currency
trading more often than not are fraud or a scam. If it sounds to good to
be true it probably is.
- The full terms and conditions that you agree to
when using this website can be found
here. The above notes are extracts from that.